Sunday, May 29, 2011

Post No. 5- Finally

I have a camera!  Not sure I'm going to keep it, but I have one.  Now I can show you those crystal necklaces I made on Friday.  Here's one with three blue bicones, (two different shades) and a beautiful Swarovski "polygon" crystal pendant I wrapped with silver wire:




I just listed it in my etsy shop, HERE!

I'm pleased with this one.  I like the drape-scalloped look to it.  Looks kind of Victorian to me!  Plus, the clearness of crystal...  Mmm...

I'll list some more tonight or tomorrow.  Right now I'd better get ready to go to dinner at my in-laws'.  I've had a bit of a nice day today- woke up early to feed the kids, went to Costco with the hubby and got the camera, got some odds and ends done from my to-do list, made chocolate chip cookies with my 8-year-old.  Fun stuff!
I'll leave you with a pair of delectable earrings from 2TrickPony, on etsy:


I want them!!  Visit them on etsy HERE, especially if you are in the market for an exorbitant gift for me...  ;-)

Alright folks, until tomorrow!

-Anne-Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment