Saturday, September 3, 2011

Post No. 11- Piano Keys


I play the piano!  Yes, I do.  (To hear my latest recorded examples, click here.)  In fact, I've been playing the piano since I was three, which has now been the great majority of my life.  Growing up, the piano was really my way of life, and I had (have) no patience for what usually passes as piano paraphernalia.  Like this:
(No that is NOT me)
or this:
or this:

Hahahaha.  Hmm.   Anyway, given that this seems to be the norm, I decided that there was at least a shortage of tasteful, current, music-themed items which could be used to not only subtly display an interest in music, but might also be something one would actually like; even like to wear.  In my case, I make jewelry, so with this realization a new line was born: my Musical Scale Jewelry.  A subset of it is based specifically on the piano keyboard in all its colorful glory.  So far we have






This necklace


The Piano Keys Necklace 



and this very cool bracelet which I made as a gift.

See what I mean?  Piano...  but cool.  Music...  but attractive.  At least I think so!  

My eyes are beginning to seriously droop over here, so I'd better quick share with you something I was slobbering over on etsy today.  The shop "Giliforshmit"  Love!  

                     Obsession.                                       Need...


Want...


Might kill for...



Those of you with money, get this and tell me about it so I can live vicariously through you.  :-)

Good night then!

No comments:

Post a Comment